Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Reoccuring Theme.............

Caitlan + Water = HAPPY......yep, even at the zoo she found water to play in. As I was looking back through my blog I seem to notice the reoccuring theme that all of Caitlan's pictures involve water. That is my girl! Why her mommy loves the water too! I would live at the pool (remember from an earlier post). So I guess like mother like daughter!
The Knoxville Zoo has a little splash play area for the kids to get wet and cool off. It is way fun! These big frogs spray water into a little creek area that the kids can run and play in. Hence, the reason for the bathing suit! I knew she would be wet!!

If I could have gotten away with joining her-- I would have! Next up the carousel pictures!
Enjoy,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home