Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mid-Life Crisis, Craziness, or the Summer Heat........


All I want to do is stay at the pool. The water is so nice and relaxing, I told Jeff I could just live at the pool if I had a refrigerator there. Oh, but wait......I pulled the wallpaper off the bathroom wall yesterday. What was I thinking, now I have started a project and not even sure as to what I want to do in there. Now I have to do something....see what I am saying. I use to plan a project out from beginning to end well not so much anymore. One day I want to wallpaper and the next paint or throw my hands up and just play at the pool. If you remember not so long ago I posted about the Orange Lily and wanting to paint the bathroom Orange......CRAZY!!!! Maybe pool blue?? So see guys something really is going on with me and I just can't figure out what it is......Maybe it is called LIFE! Surely some of you are right here on this path with me???

Enjoy your summer,
R-
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home