Friday, August 21, 2009

My NOT so little girl...........

My Cammie has grown up way to fast. Seems like yesterday she was a little tiny baby in my arms and now she is a teenager. Just seems like yesterday we were playing peek-a-boo and patty cake. Today we are now playing with make up and learning to drive. Just seems like yesterday you needed my help to do so many things and today you seldom need or want my help. Just seems like yesterday I was picking out all your clothes and now you are trying to help me pick out mine! LOL. You have turned into a wonderful and joyous teenager.
So today Cammie asked me to take some photos of her in this outfit that she put together. She has been playing with makeup this week and found a new look that she liked too. So here are just a few that we took in the backyard.
Cammie and Duckie. Duckie LOVES Cammie! Duckie can't wait for her to get up in the mornings so Cammie can love all over her. Cammie lets Duckie cuddle with her on her bed sometimes too. Duckie just loves it.
Isn't she just beautiful? Love you so much my darling daughter! You are just so grown up now, but I wouldn't trade a day of watching you grow for anything else. I am so proud of you!
Love Mom!
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home