Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer is almost gone............


I am so sorry I have not updated in forever. There is no excuse to my regular followers and I am sorry. Please accept my apology. I am a little sad that summer is almost over. I love this time of year when we can spend our days at the pool and not have any kind of schedule. Those days are almost over as I need to get back into the swing of doing school with the girls. Jeff and I decided that we needed a little get-a-way of some kind. So we decided to take the girls and go to the mountains. We chose to stay at a hotel that is fairly new and had some fun things to do; when it involves water you know we are so there. So the Wildreness Hotel/Resort area is where we went to play. They have waterparks, splashpads, and pools. It was wonderful and we all enjoyed it so much. Now you know that my girls are as different as night and day. So you can guess which one did very little--Cammie. She did the wave pool, hot tub, and pools. Caitlan on the other hand is my wild child and she wanted to do everything! Caitlan has NO fear of the water. She did every pool, slide, wave pool, and more (stay tuned another post). We all really enjoyed ourselves, we were all worn completely out!! But it did us some good to get away.

I hope your summer has been as memorable as ours.
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home