Thursday, August 27, 2009

What have I been up to.............

I have been all wrapped up in this court case. These poor kids suffered more in 24 hours than I could ever imagine. They were kidnapped, tortured, raped, and finally murdered. The first of four animals were tried this week. It has been unreal!

I pray for the families to have healing and for the animals that did this to have a change of heart and accept God as their personal Savior. I keep calling them animals, no human being with an inkling of human in them could do something like what they did only ANIMALS act like that. WILD SAVAGE BEAST!!!

I am off to play with Cailtan, she found alien rocks last night. So we have to go check on them and clean them up.
Enjoy,
R

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home