Thursday, August 21, 2008

COOLING OFF!

With Cammie off to see the "Jonas Borthers", Caitlan and I decided to cool off on a hot summer day. So we ventured down to the World's Fair site and hit the fountains for some fun! She splashed and played the afternoon away.
I wish I would have joined her in the fun. I had sweat rolling down my back it was sooooo hot yesterday.
Doesn't this picture just say it all! FUN FUN FUN!

Do I have to tell you what the next post will be about? Yep, you guessed it the concert that Cammie attended. I was told on the phone this morning that she took over 200 pictures, they had great seats. I guess those 5 hours of trying to get tickets really did pay off! She had the time of her life!

Have a great day!
Rae ann
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home