Monday, June 22, 2009

Ray a drop of Golden Sun........

Playing with a few photos this morning and wanted to share these. The sunshine is really scarce here lately, we have by far had our share of rain lately. However, every time I look at this day lily it reminds me of the sunshine. The orange is such an intense orange and I just love it. I am thinking of taking this flower right now to Lowes' and have them color match it for a bathroom paint, I know now you guys really do think I am crazy. I just love it! I think this orange with all the white in the bathroom it would balance out. So what do you think? I have been thinking of a pumpkin color, I just think this would make the bathroom pop! I will let you all know if I decided to go with this color. Of course this project wouldn't begin until the pool season ends.

I hope you wonderful daddy's had a great Fathers day. I hope my husband enjoyed his day. Caitlan asked me this morning when child's day was??? So I guess I need to do a day just for the girls, they just don't realize that everyday is their day!! 8) They don't remember the movie nights, the daddy daughter days, the evening out for ice cream, the park days, days spent at the zoo and more are considered their days out. Silly little girls!!! I hope you all are enjoying the summer to the fullest with your little ones.
Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home