Thursday, September 3, 2009

Young people today........You have to see this!!

I cannot believe what I have just read. My heart is busting with joy to read what this young person is accomplishing in her life. I have read every post of this blog the last couple of days and it is such a blessing and joy along with some heartaches too. I cannot believe this young woman at the age of twenty has such maturity. I cannot believe there is not more publicity on this young woman and her life. She is simply amazing. If you want to read about her and her life go here http://www.kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com and the best part is she is from Tennessee. I would love to hear her speak......she writes beautifully about her daily trials. Let me know what you think of this precious young person.

Enjoy,
R


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home