Saturday, April 26, 2008

20 years and counting................................

** I have been trying to post pictures all week and I am having trouble. **

Have you been out of school for 5, 10, 20 years????????????????????????????
I have been out of high school 20 years this year. I just can't believe it. It makes me feel old in some ways and so young is others. I feel old because I can't believe it has been 20 years.

I was looking for old classmates online and came across my best friend from middle and high school. I decided to drop her a line and see if she remembered me and guess what, SHE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is when I feel young again and all excited. We have been emailing each other and catching up. We have also called and talked with each other for HOURS, just like in high school! Even though we haven't kept in touch it is amazing how similar our lives have been, and how much we still have in common! THANK YOU SANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sharing old pictures and stories is amazing.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Enjoy,
Rae ann

1 Comments:

Blogger TheHosackFam said...

20 years??? Good grief, you're old! =)

April 28, 2008 at 9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home