Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EARTH DAY 2008

Today is Earth Day! Happy Earth Day to everyone.

Today we spent the day doing Earth day projects. Caitlan and I planted 6 Clematis and 36 Impatients! She was over Earth Day after all that planting. So, I pulled weeds, picked up sticks, and raked some leaves out of the backyard. And if that wasn't enough, then spreading some mulch should do it. The yard is looking so good. I have spent the last two years getting the front yard to look good and today I started on the back, it is more of a challenge because of the dogs running back there. It is a work in progress.

I hope everyone got to get out and enjoy the sunshine and Earth Day.

Just thought I would share my Earth Day Projects!
Rae ann


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home