Tuesday, June 23, 2009

B-O-B

Let me introduce you to the newest family member--BOB. Bob is a tadpole, the biggest one I have ever seen. He is a bullfrog tadpole, that Caitlan got at her science class. Bob has outgrown two tanks already and is on his third aquarium. I hope this one will last a little while. We have been watching Bob and waiting for legs to appear. He is starting to get back legs, who knew it took sooooo long. We have had Bob for months now and he is just getting legs!!! I am not big on critters other than our doggies, so this is an adventure for us to have a critter in the house. Caitlan loves Bob! She feeds him, talks to him, takes care of him, and is just sure he will last forever. However, mom is not to thrilled! We will see what happens....... Just thought I would share BOB with you all!

Enjoy,
R
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home